Purchasing Manager required by my Leading FinTech client in London.
You'll lead their purchasing activity with mobile traders through effective negotiation, understanding of the mobile trading market and trends. The primary goal is to drive increasing efficiency within their sourcing budget.
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with third party suppliers in the procurement process in order to make sure the firm obtains the best deals.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers to achieve the optimum cost of goods to purchase in relation to their Supply Chain activities.
- Form new partnerships with suppliers across Europe to maximise the efficiency of their device purchasing.
- Drive commercial improvements through cost control initiatives, reducing spend through new sourcing avenues while reacting to inventory requirements.
- Significant experience in negotiating with external third parties.
- Significant experience in driving commercial improvements.
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with Consumer electronics would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
Salary: Excellent + benefits
If you are interested in this Purchasing Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.