Informatica Developer required by my Leading Banking client in London on a permanent basis.
My client have got a major programme to implement a Bank data warehouse that will integrate data from multiple businesses and be consumed by various roles with differing requirements.
The selected individual will play a pivotal role in:
- Implementing a stable and mature Data Warehouse through multiple iterations - including a foundation build and subsequent release cycles as we onboard other businesses
- Ensuring the availability of near real-time data / daily data on a resilient, performance tuned platform that will require ongoing support and maintenance
- Developing both short term quick wins and recommending improvements to the full data lifecycle
- Deploying and maintaining a security model that allows users to only access data that is relevant to their role / requirements
The following skills / experience is required:
- Strong Informatica experience.
- Experience designing and developing data models.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle / PL/SQL.
- Understanding of Data Vault warehouse architecture as well as Kimball and Inmon methodologies is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Up to £65,000 + bonus
If you are interested in this Informatica Lead Developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.